Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2 0 0 5

Nose. Grindstone. Touching. Skin being whittled off.

Start of another year of work tomorrow (well, today, as I stay up way too late these days).

I'm also sleeping in my own bed tonight, which means that I will actually be posting things on here more often...I've spent almost every night for the last 1.5 weeks away from home.

I must need the view from my study window in order to blog with any regularity or clarity. Who knows. I've also been very distracted with life, the universe and everything for a little while - which certainly made things interesting for me but deathly dull for you lot.

2005 promises to be - all things that might be about to happen and have already happened - the most interesting, challenging and rewarding year of my life. I don't know what this means for the blog, although knowing me, the busier I am the more time I find in my day to do things.

Is it too late to wish you all a wonderful New Year? I think not. I'll leave conformism to those who care about other's opinions overly much.

To everyone reading - may your New Year bring you everything you desire commensurate to the amount of effort you put into attaining it. Sorry, free lunches are being handed out in another universe.

To those who know I do already - I love you. It just bears repeating.

M



Please only use comment system below

|

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com